WAC Lighting HTK-738-BK
Line Voltage 9.25" Wide 1 Light Track Head for H-Track Track Systems
This track head is compatible with H-Track system
- Easily re-lamped from the front without the use of tools
- Fully enclosed back to prevent light leaks
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical tilt
- Side locking knob maintains aiming angle and fixture position integrity
- Patented tool-free lockable aiming mechanism
- Made of die-cast aluminum
- Dims to 5% with Triac dimmer
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Depth: 6.5"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 5.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Track Accessory Type: Track Heads
- Track System: H-Track
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 9.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 56 reward points with the purchase of this product!