WAC Lighting HR-8403H
4" Trim Recessed Light Housing for New Construction - IC Rated
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Recessed Trims Recommended
This WAC Lighting housing is a low voltage, airtight / IC-Rated new construction housing that accommodates a 120 volt input with a magnetic transformer.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 4.375"
- For use with 4" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- Supplied thermal protector protects against over-lamping
- Dimming - may be dimmed with magnetic low voltage (MLV) dimmer
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- IC-Rated - this housing is suitable to have direct contact with insulation
- Meets Title 24 and WSEC airtight codes with RGK gasket kit (sold separately)
- Utilizes 12V/50W MR16 lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- The magnetic transformer is integrated into the housing with proven core and coil technology
- Accommodates 120V/277VAC 50/60Hz input
- 12V/50W max output
- Housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel
- Frame and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Ceramic bi-pin socket, 18 gauge teflon insulated wires with fiberglass sleeves
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors are provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch and chain wiring
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 15 to 24.5 inches to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes.
- Hanger bars have nailers for wood joists as well as slots for easy mounting on 'T' bars.
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.