WAC Lighting HR-802
3" Trim Recessed Light Housing for New Construction - Non-IC Rated
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Recessed Trims Recommended
This WAC Lighting housing is a low voltage, airtight / non-IC rated housing with an integrated electronic transformer that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for new construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 3"
- For use with 2.5" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- Suitable for "shallow" joist installations
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- Non IC-Rated - this housing must have a 3" clearance from any insulation when being installed
- Utilizes 12V 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Integrated electronic transformer
- 120V input with a 50 watt max output
- 1 watt minimum load
- Advanced auto-reset, soft start and short circuit protection
- Dimming - transformer can be dimmed with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Housing is 20 gauge steel that is painted black
- Frame and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Electrical components within the can are a bi-pin ceramic socket with nickel plating and 18 gauge teflon insulated wires with fiberglass sleeves
- Three half inch knockouts for easy wire entry and exit
- Rated for chain wiring
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12" - 24" to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes.
- Hanger bars have slots for easy mounting on 'T' bars
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.