WAC Lighting HR-1136-CB
2.75" Wide 1 Light Low Voltage Under Cabinet Puck Light
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Transformer Required
- Transformers Required
This low voltage recessed puck light is designed for lighting cabinets and display cases. The housing unit for the puck light is included so this an all-in-one purchase and is ready to install out of the box. It's not intended for use in ceilings or walls.
- Housing unit and trim - ready to install out of the box
- Clear glass lens
- 36" of lead wire
- Low profile allows for shallow installation depth
- Lamp has a 35º adjustable tilt
- Non-IC Rated - Intended for installations where insulation material is not present
- 5 year WAC Lighting product warranty
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 2.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: MR11 Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 20
- Type: Remote class 2 (purchase separately)
- Input: 120V
- Output: 12V
- Built-in auto reset feature
- Short and overload circuit protection technologies
- Housing and fixture are made from steel
- 2.375" cutout hole
- Two flat "wing" springs expand against the cutout hole to hold the fixture against the surface
- Insulated wires and socket are pre-installed in the housing with wires leading out through the top of the housing
- Simply connect to the class 2 transformer
Additional WAC Lighting Links