WAC Lighting HR-1135-BK
3.13" Wide 1 Light Low Voltage Under Cabinet Puck Light
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Transformers Required
This low voltage "eyeball" under cabinet puck light is perfect for lighting up cabinets or display cases. It's not intended for installation in ceilings or walls and should not come in direct contact with insulation.
- Clear glass lens
- 36" lead wires
- Cutout template for recessed installations
- Housing unit and trim - ready to install out of the box
- Low profile allows for shallow installation depth
- Lamp has a 35º adjustable tilt
- Non-IC Rated - Intended for installations where insulation material is not present
- 5 year WAC Lighting product warranty
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Width: 3.125"
- Height: 2.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: MR11 Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 35
- Type: Remote class 2
- Input: 120V
- Output: 12V
- Built-in auto reset feature
- Short and overload circuit protection technologies
- Housing and fixture are made from steel
- 2.625" cut-out hole
- Two flat springs expand against the hole to hold fixture against the surface
Additional WAC Lighting Links