Vaxcel Lighting SR53125RZ
Revere 1 Light Dualux™ Outdoor Wall Sconce with Photocell and Motion Sensor Included - 5 Inches Wide
The SR53125 from the Revere collection is a Vaxcel Dualux™ product.
- Each Smart Light has a built-in photocell that will automatically turn the light on at dusk and turn the light off at dawn
- For early evening bright illumination, each Smart Light has an integrated timer that allows you to control the duration of bright illumination (0, 3 or 6 hours)
- Lastly, the built-in motion sensor automatically switches the light to full brightness whenever you're near by or need it most like when you arrive home late at night. The integrated timer lets you control how long the illumination lasts once triggered (5 sec to 3 min)
- Seeded glass shade replicates look of colonial glass
- Durable steel construction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 14.375"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 8.25"
- HCO: 9"
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Length: 4.33"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting SR53125RZ Royal Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Vaxcel Outdoor Smart Lighting™ VideoVaxcel Smart Lighting™ automatically dims late at night to provid...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Vaxcel Outdoor Smart Lighting™ Video
Vaxcel Smart Lighting™ automatically dims late at night to provide soft, ambient illumination until dawn. But, rest assured knowing that whenever motion is detected, on-demand bright illumination will be triggered to keep your home safe and secure.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one