The Great Outdoors 8561-51
1 Light 12.25" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Berkeley Collection
Single Light 12.25" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Berkeley Collection
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Clear seeded glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing downward only
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 7.75"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one