The International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that educates and promotes the reduction of the effects of outdoor lights on the night sky by reducing the night time glare caused by outdoor lighting fixtures. The Great Outdoors Dark Sky lighting complies with IDA standards. All meet UL or ETL standards for wet locations.
- Aspen Bronze finish, aluminum cone shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Dark Sky IDA approved
- Requires (1) 60 watt max medium base (E26) bulb
- California Title 24 compliant
- Capable of being dimmed
- ETL Rated for wet locations
- Height: 6"
- Width: 8-1/2"
- Extension: 10-1/2"
- Center-to-Top: 3-1/4"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Max Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60w
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- The Great Outdoors 8101-A138
Hammered Aspen Bronze