The International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that educates and promtes the reduction of the effects of outdoor lights on the night sky by reducing the night time glare caused by outdoor lighting fxtures. The Great Outdoors Dark Sky lighting complies with IDA standards. All meet UL or ETL standards for wet locations.
- Constructed from steel and aluminum
- Requires (1) 60 watt max medium base (E26) bulb
- ETL wet location rated
- Dark Sky IDA approved
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8-1/4"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 9-1/2"
- Product Weight: 1.28 lbs
- Backplate Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Max Watts Per Bulb: 60 watts
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.