The International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that educates and promtes the reduction of the effects of outdoor lights on the night sky by reducing the night time glare caused by outdoor lighting fxtures. The Great Outdoors Dark Sky lighting complies with IDA standards. All meet UL or ETL standards for wet locations.
- Clear hammered glass lantern shade
- Cast Aluminum construction
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes: 10 watt integrated LED
- Dark Sky compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 16.25"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 9.5"
- Center-to-Top: 6-3/4"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Backplate Height: 9-1/2"
- 10w Integrated LED
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Delivered Lumens: 343
- Rated Life Hours: 30,000
- Dark Sky: Yes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):