The International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that educates and promtes the reduction of the effects of outdoor lights on the night sky by reducing the night time glare caused by outdoor lighting fxtures. The Great Outdoors Dark Sky lighting complies with IDA standards. All meet UL or ETL standards for wet locations.
- Dorian bronze finish with a half cylinder shade
- Good for indoor or outdoor use
- Cast Aluminum construction
- Can be mounted with shade facing horizontally only
- Closed on Top, Open on Bottom
- Integrated 14w LED lighting
- ADA compliant
- Dark Sky IDA approved
- ETL rated for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 4-3/4"
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Extension: 3-3/4"
- Center-to-Top: 2-1/8"
- Product Weight: 1.76 lbs
- Backplate Height: 4-5/8"
- Backplate With: 5"
- Lumens: 395
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Color Rendering Index: 91 CRI
- Wattage: 14 watts
- Average Hours: 30,000
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- The Great Outdoors 72400-615B-L