The International Dark-Sky Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that educates and promtes the reduction of the effects of outdoor lights on the night sky by reducing the night time glare caused by outdoor lighting fxtures. The Great Outdoors Dark Sky lighting complies with IDA standards. All meet UL or ETL standards for wet locations.
- Aluminum constructed: alder bronze finish with clear seeded glass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (1) 35w max GU10 base bulb
- Capable of being dimmed
- ETL Rated for wet locations
- Dark sky compliant
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15-3/4"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4-1/4"
- Center-to-Top: 3"
- Product Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Backplate Height: 4-3/4"
- Backplate Width: 4-3/4"
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Max Watts Per Bulb: 35w
- Wattage: 35w
- Voltage: 120v
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- The Great Outdoors 72382-246