Tech Lighting 700TDPLAPNS
Playa Natural Shell Panel Shade Line Voltage Pendant
- Elegant multi-toned shade comprised of natural shell panels
- The shells are burnished to remove rough edges, meticulously polished, cut to size, and carefully adhered by hand to an inner glass cylinder; suspended from a round canopy
- Black, satin nickel, and white canopy options highlighted with clear cable; antique bronze highlighted with brown cable
- Includes 120 volt 60w A19 medium base lamp or GX24Q-3 base 26w triple tube compact fluorescent lamp (electronic ballast included)
- Fixture is provided with six feet of field-cuttable cable
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) - The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 8.8"
- Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 379 reward points with the purchase of this product!
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.