Tech Lighting 700KLSUGAC
Kable Lite Sugar Amber Cone Shaped Glass Pendant - 12v Halogen
- Streams of glass piping formed into a graceful glass shade
- Includes low-voltage, 50 watt halogen bi-pin lamp or 6 watt replaceable LED module and six feet of field-cuttable suspension cable
- Shown in Antique Bronze finish
- Bulb Base - GY6.35 - A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Height: 7"
- Width: 4.8"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 277 reward points with the purchase of this product!
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.