Handkerchief 1 Light Pendant with Frosted Glass Shade
- Etched Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Color: Silver
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5
- Collection: Handkerchief
- Downrod Size(s): 12", 6"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Finish Application: Satin
- Genre: Modern
- Height: 22"
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 7
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Clear, White
- Shade Diameter: 10
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Specialty
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 10"
- Style: Modern
- Suggested Room Fit: Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 50
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 11"
Additional Sonneman Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sonneman 3401.04 Satin Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Sonneman 3401 Pendant Review - Build.comMilan from Build.com reviews the 3401 pendant light from the Sonn...
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Sonneman 3401 Pendant Review - Build.com
Milan from Build.com reviews the 3401 pendant light from the Sonneman Handkerchief collection
Product Spotlight - Sonneman 3401 Pendant Light - Build.com
Take a look at these modern, stylish pendant lights from Sonneman. Brent Holland of Build.com takes you through some of the features.
Design Ideas - Using Pendant Lights - Build.com
Lighting is one of the most powerful design opportunities in your home. Using pendant lights is a very effective way to add style and atmosphere to your home. Watch as Mackenzie from Build.com talks about using Pendant Lights.