Sea Gull Lighting 6025-12
Classic Cast Outdoor 1 Light Outdoor Small Lantern Pendant
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Clear glass panels
- Made of Aluminum
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Classic Cast Outdoor collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 56.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 10.25"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.4"
- Canopy Height: 1.19"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 84 reward points with the purchase of this product!
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.