8" Wide 3 Light Pendant from the Olde World Collection
This signature classic by Arnold Schonbek is an all-crystal chandelier that pays homage to nineteenth-century Bohemia where Arnold's grandfather, Adolf, founded the SCHONBEKÂ® company in 1870. This chandelier features hand-formed crystal columns, arms, scrolls and dense crystal ornamentation.
- Available in Aurelia and Polished Silver
- Created with Swarovski Elements crystals
- Requires (3) B10 40W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 136" of wire
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 136"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 110v
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Spectra® Crystal Spectra Crystal stands for machine cut Swarovski crystal with reliable Swarovski quality. SPECTRA® CRYSTAL has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links