Crystal Single Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Dorchester Collection
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Dorchester Collection
Handcut parallel prisms are rarely seen in twenty-first century crystal chandeliers. Dorchester is lavishly trimmed with them, making this chandelier especially attractive to lovers of tradition. Contrasting with the English Regency angularity of the crystal is an Italianate frame with cast arms and scrolls. The finish is applied in multiple coats and rubbed by hand to mimic the ravages of time.
- Single light up lighting wall sconce
- Available with Heritage Handcut crystals
- Requires 1 60w Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
Additional Schonbek Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schonbek 5017-47 Antique Pewter
- Schonbek 5017-48 Antique Silver
- Schonbek 5017-49 Black Pearl
- Schonbek 5017-75 Bronze Umber
- Schonbek 5017-23 Etruscan Gold
- Schonbek 5017-76 Heirloom Bronze
- Schonbek 5017-22 Heirloom Gold
- Schonbek 5017-44 Heirloom Silver
- Schonbek 5017-74 Parchment Bronze
- Schonbek 5017-27 Parchment Gold
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.