33" Wide 13 Light Candle Style Chandelier from the Renaissance Collection
This baroque style of chandelier dates back to the court of King Louis XIV in the seventeenth century. Schonbek's bold mix of crystal trims and finishes adds a flavor of twenty-first century eclecticism.
- Available in Heritage handcut (H) and Swarovski (S) crystal options
- Requires (13) bulbs - (12) B10 60W and (1) T7 15W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 147" of wire
- Height: 26" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 33" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 33"
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 147"
- Number of Bulbs: 13
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 15, 60
- Wattage: 735
- Voltage: 110v
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come
Additional Schonbek Links
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.