6" Wide Single Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce from the New Orleans Collection
- Available in Heritage (H) hand-cut, Swarovski Elements Golden Teak (TK), and Swarovski (S) original crystal options
- Requires (1) B10 60W incandescent bulb
- Height: 13"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4 1/2" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 110v
- Heritage™ This heirloom quality crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing, offering shining clarity at industry standards. Also available in an array of beautiful colors.
- Crystals from Swarovski® Available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes, and sizes, crystals from Swarovski offer designers a fabulous palette of inspiration, and are produced according to the innovative, lead-free* Advanced Crystal standard. Born out of a passion for detail and high-precision cutting, these precious ingredients impart refined glamour to everything they embellish. They can be recognized by the 'Crystals from Swarovski®' Seal, which serves as a certificate of authenticity that identifies products made with genuine Swarovski crystals.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schonbek 3650-48 Antique Silver
- Schonbek 3650-211 Aurelia
- Schonbek 3650-49 Black Pearl
- Schonbek 3650-23 Etruscan Gold
- Schonbek 3650-26 French Gold
- Schonbek 3650-76 Heirloom Bronze
- Schonbek 3650-22 Heirloom Gold
- Schonbek 3650-40 Polished Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.