22 1/2" Wide 16 Light Chandelier from the Camelot Collection
Napoleon changed the face of fashion in his day, borrowing motifs from the glorious Roman Empire. Camelot is a crystal chandelier inspired by classic Empire styling. Camelot is expressed in a variety of chandeliers, wall sconces and ceiling baskets.
- Gemcut crystals characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting, and precise polishing
- Requires (16) B10 60W incandescent bulbs
- Supplied with 40" of chain and 120" of wire
- Height: 32" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 22 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 22 1/2"
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Chain Length: 40"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 16
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 960
- Voltage: 110v
- Gemcut® This machine-cut crystal is characterized by visual purity, sharp faceting and precise polishing that offers clarity at industry standards.
About Schonbek: Since 1870, Schonbek® has been synonymous with authentic handcrafted crystal chandeliers of the highest heirloom quality. Each creation is a radiant masterpiece of elegance and opulence, designed to illuminate generations to come.
Additional Schonbek Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schonbek 2624-211 Aurelia
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.