Quorum International 6119-9-95
Anatola 9 Light 2 Tier Chandelier
While each member of the strikingly diverse Anatola family projects its own distinct character, the collection itself is tied together with the imaginative design motif of a simple elliptical form arched to a point at each end. Executed gracefully with our Old World finish, the forms become sculptures – arabesques of metal set with lamps or bowls of a cream Scavo glass with fluted bobeches and finials. Chandeliers, pendants, bowls, shades, and entryway fixtures with caged candle-style lamps throw magical shadows from the lacework of iron.
- Arched metal designs
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulbs: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 36" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Number of Tiers: 2
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 540
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 31.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Quorum International Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 6119-9-95 Old World
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.