Quorum International 5195-1-38
Coronado 1 Light Bathroom Sconce
The 16th century conquistador Francisco de Coronado explored what is now the American Southwest for mythical cities of gold. His expedition failed, but the Spaniards who followed brought with them old world architecture and new methods of agriculture, metalworking and crafts. Their influence on design endures today. In our Coronado Family you can read the history of Spain: the Moorish scrolling arms, the Renaissance wrought iron-look of the Gilded Bronze finish, the Baroque embellishment of the cast central columns with vines and floral relief. Bowls and fluted shades are Etruscan Glass with Amber accents.
- Casts light in an upward direction
- Shade made of durable glass
- Damp location UL rated for nearly any indoor application
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) (Not included): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.75" (measured from the upper most point to the lower most point on fixture)
- Width: 10.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Product Weight: 5.85 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
Additional Quorum International Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 5195-1-38 Glided Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.