Quorum International 631-2-514
Bohemian Katerina 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
The "dressed chandelier" made its appearance after 1740. The English in particular favored heavily-draped fixtures with multiple swags of crystal buttons, for it was the skillful pastime of stylish ladies to redress the swags and pendants in different arrangements. When new prism shapes were introduced, chandeliers were often redressed in the latest fashionable taste.
- Casts soft ambient light over a wide area
- Damp location UL rated for nearly any indoor application
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12) (Not included): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5" (measured from the upper most point to the lower most point on fixture)
- Width: 13.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Product Weight: 4.6 lbs
Additional Quorum International Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.