Quorum International 3174-95
Madison 1 Light Mini Pendant
- Elegant lighting in a compact design
- Madison lanterns feature straight-sided glass panels giving a warm and luminous light to a hallway
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 7
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 6.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Bell
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 6.5
Additional Quorum International Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Score 41 reward points with the purchase of this product!
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.