Quorum International 3110-64
Spencer 1 Light Mini Pendant
The Spencer Collection is designed from the ground up with a simple yet elegant aesthetic that is chameleon-like in it's ability to harmonize with the décor of any room.
- Classic nickel finish includes faux alabaster glass shade
- All other finishes have an amber scavo glass shade
- Includes (2) 8" Rods, (2) 12" rods, and (3) 16" rods
- Cannot be installed on a sloped ceiling
- Compatible with a dimmer
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 18.25
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 6.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Bell
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7.5
Additional Quorum International Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 3110-64 Classic Nickel
- Quorum International 3110-58 Mystic Silver
- Quorum International 3110-86 Oiled Bronze
- Quorum International 3110-95 Old World
- Quorum International 3110-44 Toasted Sienna
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.