Yuma 1 Light 9" Tall Wall Washer with Amber Scavo Glass
Beautiful wrought iron formed into delicate leaves adds a touch of whimsy to this casual look. The elegant shades are evocative of a calla lily, adding a soft, romantic edge to the bold silhouette.
- Amber Scavo Glass
- Elegant tuscan style
- Durable steel frame ensures years of reliable performance
- Bulbs are not included with this item - bulb options will be presented upon checkout
- Rated for installation and use in dry locations only
- Fully covered under Quoizel's limited lifetime warranty
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 17"
- Extension: 9" (Also called depth or projection - the distance from the wall to the furthest protruding point of the fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Compatible Bulb Types: Incandescent, CFL, LED
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Watts per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
At Quoizel, we create more than lighting. We create timeless pieces designed with you in mind. We do this by avoiding trends and fads, by balancing form and function, and by making our choices thoughtfully. This kind of dedication, integrity and quality not only goes into the design of our products, but it’s in the way we do business as well. It’s why we’ve grown from a small company to become one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fine decorative lighting. Founded in 1930 in New York, we relocated to Charleston, SC in 1996 to a state-of-the-art 500,000 square-foot facility. Though we’ve grown in size, we’ve never lost sight of our small business heritage. In fact, we remain privately held, family-owned and operated. Many of our products embody our history of being artisans in glass and natural materials. We work with resources that will not only illuminate your living space but also enhance the beauty of your home.
Additional Quoizel Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel YU8710IB Imperial Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.