Progress Lighting P5705-30
Polycarbonate 1 Light 6" Tall Outdoor Wall Sconce with ADA
Polycarbonate light for indoor and outdoor areas. Colors will not fade and parts will not corrode. UV stabilized. UL listed for wet locations. Wall mount only.
- UV stabilized ribbed frosted polycarbonate oval lens
- Polycarbonate frame and backplate
- Lamp replacement - remove stainless steel screws holding the frame
- Unit can be used for shower light applications
- Backplate covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Fully covered under the Progress Lighting limited warranty
- Height: 5 7/8"
- Width: 10 1/2" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Shade Height: 5 5/8"
- Shade Width: 10 1/4"
- Wire Length: 6"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL-CUL wet location listed
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101
Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to spruce up your curb appeal!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one