Progress Lighting P5622-20
District 8" Tall Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
The one-light medium outdoor wall lantern from the District Collection features metal shade that offers an industrial-inspired design. The versatile vintage form can be used in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Metal shade that offers an industrial-inspired design
- Versatile vintage form can be used in indoor and outdoor applications
- One-light wall lantern
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Backplate covers a standard 4" recessed outlet box
- 6" of wire supplied
- 1 year warranty
- Medium porcelain sockets
- Aluminum construction
- Height: 8.25"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Progress Lighting: With over 100 years in business, Progress Lighting has earned its reputation as the biggest name in the lighting industry. Progress is the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting in the world, offering a catalog of more than 5,000 light fixtures. Progress offers best-in-class lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, ranging from tradition incandescent, to energy-efficient CFL light fixtures, to state-of-the-art LED products.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one