Progress Lighting P5621-102
Monogram 7" Wide Single Light Pendant with Bell Shade
An example of genuine craftsmanship, Monogram one-light mini-pendant makes its mark with modern, yet simple, scrolling forms. A watermark finish creates rich depth on the glass diffusers supported by the elegant bronze finish frame.
- Modern, yet simple, scrolling forms
- Example of genuine craftsmanship,
- Watermark glass
- 6 links of 9 gauge chain supplied
- Includes (1) 6" and (4) 12" length stems
- Coordinating fixtures from this collection available
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Threaded socket ring secures glass
- 10 ft of wire supplied
- 1 year warranty
- Medium porcelain sockets
- Steel Construction
- Height: 11.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 6.875" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Maximum Height: 77.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Wire Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
About Progress Lighting: With over 100 years in business, Progress Lighting has earned its reputation as the biggest name in the lighting industry. Progress is the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting in the world, offering a catalog of more than 5,000 light fixtures. Progress offers best-in-class lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, ranging from tradition incandescent, to energy-efficient CFL light fixtures, to state-of-the-art LED products.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5621-102 Roasted Java
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one