Progress Lighting P3002-46
Arts & Crafts Single-Light Bathroom Sconce with Light Honey Art Glass Panels
Progress Lighting P3002 Arts & Crafts Collection Bathroom Light
Charming highlights with rustic undertones lends well for the arts & crafts family, which was inspired by bungalows of the 1920’s. linear, geometric form finished in weathered bronze finish. Cast fixtures with light honey art glass panels.
Inspired by the earthy palette and geometric shapes of Frank Lloyd Wright's work, the Arts & Craft five-light wall sconce bears the name of the genre it so aptly represents. Finished in Weathered Bronze with Honey Art glass.
- Hand painted finish with gold highlights
- Detailed stamped back plate
- Light Honey Art glass panels on sides and front
- Etched glass bottom panel for maximum light
- Cover easily lifts for easy re-lamping
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- ADA compliant
- UL/cUL listed for damp locations
- One medium base, 100W max bulb (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3002-46 Weathered Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.