Catalina Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Assembly
- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction with metal pop up drain.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a centerset configuration - 3 holes required with spout and handles together on common base
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill.
- Overall Height: 5-7/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-11/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Pfister Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pfister GT48-E0BK Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.