Murray Feiss P1144DBZ
Parker Place 1 Light Mini Pendant
This retro industrial collection reminiscent of turn of the 19th century lighting, features Brushed Steel and Dark Bronze finishes. The larger pendants are accented with Pearl Glass and a special touch of light in the open work casting above the beautifully shaped domes. Group the pendants over a kitchen isle or introduce a fresh, bright look to your dining room or kitchen table. This group casts a beautiful warm light wherever they are hung. Add one of the coordinating mirrors to complete the fashionable look of your room.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Mini Pendants look great in multiples above a kitchen island or bar
- Features a White Etched Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 8"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.