Monte Carlo 4VG42/28TBD-L
Four Blade 28/42" Blade Span Indoor Ceiling Fan
- Includes: Blades and light kit
- Includes: (2) x 60w Candelabra (E12) Base Bulbs
- Includes: 6" Downrod
- Includes: Extra long 6.5 foot wire for high ceiling installation with longer downrods
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 20"
- Width: 28"
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 28"
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees
- Blades Included: Yes
- CFM (High): 2933
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- CK250 wall / hand-held remote
- CK300 wall / hand-held remote
- DR12 12" downrod
- DR18 18" downrod
- DR24 24" downrod
- DR36 36" downrod
- DR48 48" downrod
- DR60 60" downrod
- DR72 72" downrod
- ESSWC-2 multi-function wall switch
- MC80 Downrod extension
- MC90 Flush mount canopy
- MC95 Slope ceiling adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Want to Flush Mount This Fan?
This fan can be mounted flush to the ceiling with the addition of Monte Carlo's Low Ceiling Adaptor MC90 . Without the flushmount adaptor, the fan can be mounted with the included mounting assembly and downrods.
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Monte Carlo's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceilings that do not have a slope. For sloped ceilings you'll need the Monte Carlo MC95 Sloped Ceiling Adapter (adapts up to 46 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
All Monte Carlo Fans Include a Lifetime Warranty
Additional Monte Carlo Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Monte Carlo 4VG42/28TBD-L Tuscan Bronze w/ American Walnut Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.