Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection (Valve Included)
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, transitional design that will give any home a timeless appeal
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Overall Height: 6-3/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-7/8" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Centerset (spout and valves/handles are combined on the same base unit)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- 6410: This model
- 6400: Single hole version of this model
- 66410: Bulk version of this model but Sold Individually
- 66411: Bulk pack version of this model with 50/50 waste assembly but Sold Individually
- T6420: Widespread version of this model