This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wall Controls Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Down Rod Couplers Recommended
- Down Rods Recommended
MinkaAire F410L 36" Slant Three Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Hand Held Remote Control System
Designed with the futuristic styling of the late 1950's and early 1960's, the Slant LED fan by MinkaAire harkens back to the mid-century modern era of architecture and technology. With three 36" slanted 20° blades, it is best suited for smaller rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Brushed Steel finish - Silver blades and Etched glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish - Oil Rubbed Bronze blades and Etched glass
- White finish - White blades and Etched glass
- Includes: 6" downrod
- Includes: Hand Held Remote Control (RC400)
- Includes: Integrated LED 18w light
- Delivered lumens: 508
- CRI: 90
- Color Temp: 3000K
- Rated life hours: 30,000
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
RC400 Full Function Hand Held Remote System:
- Six speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control (RC400), wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 23 feet (Distance can vary dependent on construction of building and room fan is hung in
- 256-Bit Remote System
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: such as speed control, dimming, and off-on.
- Motor Size: DC Motor 120mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 16" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 36"
- Blade Pitch: 20°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 3,878 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 21.63
- Voltage: 120
- WC400 Wall AireControl®
- Bond (BD-1000) Wireless Smart Home Hub
- SCA Slope Ceiling Adapter (MA A245)
- Accessory downrod sizes in various finishes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.