This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Down Rods Recommended
- Down Rod Couplers Recommended
- Wall Controls Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
MinkaAire F749L 56" Skyhawk Three Blade Ceiling Fan with Integrated LED
With three exceptionally carved all wood blades, the Skyhawk offers a variety of finish options that lend itself to a range of living spaces. Build with a 60" blade sweep and a 14° degree blade pitch, the Skyhawk is guaranteed to provide comfort and maximum aesthetics. An integrated 20 Watt LED is included, as well as an energy efficient DC motor.
- Includes wood blades:
- Burnished Nickel finish - Driftwood blades and etched glass
- Brushed Nickel finish - Dark Maple blades and etched glass
- Coal finish - Coal blades and etched glass
- Flat White finish - Flat White blades and etched glass
- Includes: 6" downrod
- Includes: Remote control (RC1000)
- Includes: Integrated 20 Watt Dimmable LED Light
- DC Motor
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
RC1000 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System:
- Six speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 23 feet
- 1,024 frequency combinations
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls several functions including: uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and off-on.
- Motor Size: DC 153mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 15.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 60"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Hanging Weight: 16.76 lbs.
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 7,284 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 44.35
- Voltage: 120
- CRI - 92
- Color Temperature - 3000K
- Delivered Lumens - 1,104
- Rated Life Hours - 30,000
- WC1000 Six Speed Wall Control
- Bond (BD-1000) Wireless Smart Home Hub
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- Various downrod sizes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.