This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wall Controls Recommended
- Down Rods Recommended
- Down Rod Couplers Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
The Future is now! With a diecast motor housing, Future provides elements of modern industrial design, with a transitional flair. With added hardware accents to the blade arms, no detail is left undone. Future has indoor and outdoor capabilities, along with an energy efficient DC motor. Equipped with a 30-watt integrated LED light, Future will brighten up any living space.
- Includes (8) ABS blades:
- Flat White finish - Flat White blades with etched PC lens
- Brushed Nickel Wet finish - Silver blades with etched PC lens
- Coal finish - Coal blades with etched PC lens
- Includes: Remote Control (RC1000)
- Includes: Integrated 40w light kit
- Includes: 6" downrod
- Smart Fan integration is enabled with download of Bond Home application
- Energy Efficient DC Motor
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
RC1000 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System:
- Six speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 23 feet
- 1,024 frequency combinations
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: speed control, reverse, dimmer, and off-on.
- DC Motor Size: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 13.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture
- Blade Sweep: 65"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Canopy Diameter (at ceiling): 8.3"
- ETL Rated for Wet Locations
- Airflow on High: 7,921 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 36.87
- Voltage: 120v
- 40w Integrated LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 96
- Delivered Lumens: 2,113
- LED lifespan: 20,000 hours
- WC1000 AireControl® Wall Control
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter (MA A245)
- Bond (BD-1000) Wireless Smart Home Hub
- Various downrod sizes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.