3 Blade 44" Concept II Flushmount Ceiling Fan - Integrated Light, Handheld Remote Control and Blades Included
MinkaAire F518 44" Concept II 3 Concave Blade Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Hand Held Remote Control System
- Flush Mount: Ideal for low ceilings
- Easy to assemble
- Brushed Nickel finish - Silver blades and White Opal glass
- Polished Nickel finish - Silver blades with White Opal glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish - Taupe blades and White Opal glass
- White finish - White blades and White Opal glass
- Includes: Integrated Light, 1 - 100w Mini-Can Halogen bulb
- Includes: Hand Held Remote Control
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Comes with Receiver: P001021500S
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
WCS212 Full Function Hand Held Remote AireControl® System:
- Three speed fan control to forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes Ivory and White finish inner/Outer Plates
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: such as speed control, dimming, and off-on.
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 11.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 4,071 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 43.7
- Voltage: 120
- WCS212 Wall AireControl®
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
Concept II Review VideoMuir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept II ceiling fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Concept II Review Video
Muir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept II ceiling fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
MinkaAire Concept Review Video
Muir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept ceiling fan.