This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Down Rods Recommended
- Down Rod Couplers Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
MinkaAire Barn F864L 65" 10 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated LED Light Kit and Full Function Remote
A perfect blend of transitional styling within a windmill silhouette. Softening the most transitional of settings with impeccable finishes and blade textures. Barn is appointed with an energy efficient DC motor and an integrated 25 Watt LED light.
- Built-in WiFi Enabled technology
- Includes: Blades and Glass
- Brushed Nickel finish - Savannah Gray Blades with clear ribbed glass
- Heirloom Bronze finish - Barnwood Blades with clear ribbed glass
- Coal finish - Seashore Grey Blades with clear ribbed glass
- Flat White finish - Savannah Gray Blades with clear ribbed glass
- Includes: 10" downrod
- Includes: Remote control (RC400)
- Includes: 25 Watt LED Integrated Light (3 Year Warranty)
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
RC400 Full Function Hand Held Remote System:
- Six speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control (RC400), wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 23 feet (Distance can vary dependent on construction of building and room fan is hung in
- 256-Bit Remote System
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Reverse, fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: DC 168mm x 30mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Blade Sweep: 65"
- Blade Pitch: Variable
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 9188 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- CFM / Watts on High: 184
- Voltage: 120
- CRI - 94
- Color Temperature - 3000K
- Delivered Lumens - 1984
- Rated Life Hours - 30,000
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- Various downrod sizes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.