Minka Lavery 1811-66
1 Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Agilis Collection
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Agilis Collection
- Lamina Blanca glass bell shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Maximum Height: 51" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 14" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 2.88"
- Canopy Width: 4.88"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 6"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 51" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 3.84 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.5"
- Shade Length: 7.75"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
How To Install A Pendant
Mackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.