Minka Lavery 1420-84-PL
1 Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Paradox Collection
Single Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Paradox Collection
- Etched Marble glass bowl shaped shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Energy efficient
- California Title 24 compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7"
- Width: 13"
- Extension: 6.5"
- HCO: 2.38"
- Shade Height: 5.13"
- Shade Width: 11.75"
- Backplate Height: 6.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 1420-84-PL Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.