Minka Lavery 1180-357
1 Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Raiden Collection
Single Light Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Raiden Collection
- Pearl Mist glass bowl shaped shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Venetian Scavo glass bowl shaped shade included with the Iron Oxide finish
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 6"
- Width: 12.25"
- Extension: 6.5"
- HCO: 2.25"
- Shade Height: 5.13"
- Shade Width: 12.25"
- Backplate Height: 5.13"
- Backplate Width: 12.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 1180-357 Iron Oxide
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.