Minka Lavery 4460-273
1 Light ADA Wall Sconce from the Compositions Collection
Single Light ADA Wall Sconce from the Compositions Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 4.25"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 9.25"
- Shade Height: 7.88"
- Shade Width: 2.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 4"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.