Minka Lavery 4397-77
3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Clarte Collection
Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Clarte Collection
- White Iris glass drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Canopy Width: 5.13"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 9.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 5.71 lbs, 11 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Drum
- Shade Width: 15"
- Title 24: No, No
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links