2 Light Double Torchiere Wall Sconce from the Underscore Collection
Two Light Double Torchiere Wall Sconce from the Underscore Collection
- Brushed Caramel Silk glass rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 15.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 27.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 5.51 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.5"
- Shade Width: 10.75"
- Title 24: No
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 10.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N6962-1-267B Cimarron Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.