5 Light Drum Pendant from the Magique Collection
Five Light Drum Pendant from the Magique Collection
- Clear glass drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Maximum Height: 55.25 The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 12.25 The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.75"
- Canopy Width: 5.88"
- CUL Listed: Yes
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 55.25" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 12.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Product Weight: 12.79 lbs
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor pendants are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N6752-613 Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.