Carriage House VX 1 Light Outdoor Post Light
- Post Lights cast a wide spread of light - increasing visibility on walkways or entry ways
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Pair this post light with outdoor wall sconces from the Carriage House VX Collection for a uniform look of elegance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Height: 19.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent Medium (E26) base socket
- Bulb Included: No
- Power Usage Max: 100 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1150
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- Post Included: No
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 40426WGOB Oriental Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.