Matthews Fan Company DG-CR-MTL
Atlas Dagny 39" Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with Hand-Held Remote and Metal Blades with Decorative Cages, Damp Location Rated
Matthews Fan Company DG-CR-MTL-DC Atlas Dagny 39" Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with Hand-Held Remote and Metal Blades with Decorative Cages, Damp Location Rated
The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
Matthews Fan Company DG-CR-MTL-DC Features:
- The Dagny is available in the following finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Textured Bronze
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Dagny carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Metal Fan Blades with decorative cages
- The Dagny comes with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy
- Product dimensions: 12"H x 38" Diameter
- Product weight: 22 lbs
- Damp location finish
- Includes 10" downrod
Since 1992 Matthews Fan Company has combined ventilation solutions with contemporary design. Their handmade fans carry limited lifetime warranties and are Underwriters Laboratories listed.
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matthews Fan Company DG-CR-MTL Polished Chrome with Metal Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.