6 Ampere Single Pole/Multi Location Fluorescent 3-Wire Digital Fade Dimmer from the Maestro Collection
120 Volt 6 Ampere Single Pole/Multi Location Fluorescent 3-Wire Digital Fade Dimmer from the Maestro Collection
At the touch of a button, dimmer can go immediately to a favorite preset light level, fade-to-off, or adjust manually. 120 Volt, 6 amp, fluorescent 3-wire model.
The Maestro dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations.
- Maestro offers a full range of designer light controls, fan controls, and timers that allow you to adjust your lights and fans from anywhere in the room and even outside your home.
- High-performance personalized light control with additional advanced programming options.
- Dimmers offer customizable delayed fade-to-off, which lets you leave a room before the lights go out.
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when lights are off.
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit.
- Add companion dimmers to dim from up to 10 locations.
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption).
- Superior suppression of interference with radio and TV.
- Model available with eco-dim® feature (dimmer guarantees you at least 15% energy savings compared to a standard switch).
- Matching Claro® gloss or Satin Colors® wall plates available for 1-gang up to 6-gang sizes.
- Underwriters Laboratories and Canadian Standards Association listed.
- Lutron controls are rated at 120 VAC, 60 Hz unless otherwise noted.
- Voltage: 120
- Amperage: 6
- Type: Single Pole, Multi-Location
Additional Lutron Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lutron MAF-6AM-WH 120 Volt
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.